Learn to fly or finish your next certificate or rating with
We provide safe, cost-effective,
high-quality flight training,
expert instruction, competitive pricing, and exceptional
Line Service Technician Wanted
If you enjoy the aviation industry, prefer working outdoors, and can provide excellent customer service, come join our fast-growing flight school as a Line Service Technician. As an Elon Aviation Line Service Technician, you will support arriving and departing flight school aircraft by performing the following tasks:
1. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience to our flight students, renters, and prospective customers.
2. Perform various aircraft services, including but not limited to marshaling, hangar placement, towing, coordinating and directing ramp movement, and other ground support.
3. Operate tugs, golf carts, and other ground service equipment.
4. Provide shuttle service for students, renters, and instructors.
5. Maintain the general cleanliness and appearance of aircraft, office, hangars, and ramps.
We are looking for team members with the following requirements:
1. High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED). 2. Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
3. Must possess a valid state driver's license.
4. Previous experience preferred.
For more information or to apply, please contact us at 336.221.9393 or email a resume to email@example.com.
Our Most Recent Pilot
Roland Gilt added the commercial single-engine add-on to his list of accomplishments. Join us in congratulating Roland!
See more Elon Aviation success stories here.